Asia/Pacific Business Outlook Conference 2013
The USC Marshall School of Business presents a conference for business leaders who want to expand their trade and investment in Asia.
04/08/2013 - 04/09/2013 7:30AM - 4:20PM
University of Southern California, Davidson Conference Center
Address: 3415 South Figueroa Street , Los Angeles, CA 90089-0871
Phone: (213) 740-7130
Now in its 26th year, APBO is the premier conference in North America for business leaders who want to expand their trade and investment in Asia.
APBO is an extraordinary opportunity to meet the people with the clout, contacts, and knowledge essential to your company's success. Meet Asia business experts and hold one-on-one private consultations with senior commercial officers who have flown in from American mbassies/consulates in 14 economies.
Some of the topics to be covered:
- Devising market entry strategies and building distribution networks -Financing your operation in Asia/Pacific
- Refining communication and negotiation techniques
- Exporting to Asia for the first time
- Launching product and services in new markets
- Understanding cultural sensitivities and contexts
- Learning opportunities in new sectors and industries
For more details go to www.apboconference.com
Early bird: March 1, $799
Standard: March 29, $949
Final Week: April 6, $1099
Contact: Center for International Business Education & Research (CIBER)
Sponsor(s): Marshall School of Business, Center for International Business Education & Research (CIBER)